I am starting the Master Bedroom renovation at Rob's River House. All I can say at this point is "This was really in need of help." The room was cluttered with mismatched furniture and a bad color combination. The flow of the room was chopped up with several misplaced entries,unorganized closets and an outdated bathroom.
I am going to WALK you through the entire renovation.
The Master Bedroom is on the third floor of the house. There is a 27' wall of windows with sweeping views of the Hudson River. The third floor consists of His and Hers Walk In Closets, Mather Bath and Bedroom.
After meeting with Arichetect Mary Scott ;Mount Kisco,NY , Contractor Mark Germinaro of J.Germinaro and Sons ; Montrose, NY and Tim Mulroy of Windhill Builders;Franklin, NY we came up with the plan.
1. Even out ceiling with center beam and 12 applied beams creating a decorative cathedral ceiling.
2. New recessed lighting and sconces.
3. Built-In Coffee Bar Unit with under counter refrigerator behind automated pocket doors.
4. Built-In TV Cabinet with equipment storage and Wall Mounted Flat Screen TV.
5. Eliminate 2 doors and relocate French Doors to bedroom entrance.
6. New bedroom furnishings to include: Upholstered King Bed, 2 Transitional Nightstands,Glass Table Lamps,Bench at the end of the Bed, 2 Chaises with Glass Occasional Table, Oriental Carpets, New Drapery and Bedding.
1. Gut renovate and eliminate tub.
2. Create a large steam shower, with bench,rain shower,and 2 additional shower heads
3.Create a private water closet with pocket door
4. Double sink cabinet with center storage tower.
Let's get started!